Me and my friends had decided to go for the trip. So we had first taken a ride towards Miramar Beach, which is one of the most visited beaches of Goa. Miramar is a small beach that occasionally hosts some great events. We were there on the beach from 10.00a.m to 12.30p.m. we had lots fun. We did some sand art and also played some games.
After that we went to the nearby restaurant to have our lunch. They offered us a traditional Goan food, which were very tasty and yummy.
Then we took a ride towards Kala Academy and enjoyed the art galleries and beautiful paintings. I really feel happy at that moment because our Goan artists really made us proud. I was contineosly admiring their paintings. And it looks so amazing.
After that we have decided to go to Panjim. We took a ride towards Sunaparanta at Althino and enjoyed the exhibition fares and movie screenings. Then we visited cruise in panjim very own Santa Monica, there we had watched a traditional Goan dance. The dance was too good and I was really enjoying it. This was our last ride. So finally at 6.30p.m. we were ready to go home. And around 7.30p.m. to 8.00p.m. we reached our home.
So this was my travelling experience to Miramar beach and then to Panjim. It was really an amazing experience. I really had a great fun with my friends.
After that we went to the nearby restaurant to have our lunch. They offered us a traditional Goan food, which were very tasty and yummy.
So this was my travelling experience to Miramar beach and then to Panjim. It was really an amazing experience. I really had a great fun with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment