One week before we have decided to go for the trip in Mangalore Mudipu for two days.
We had also booked the tickets in advance.
After one week we were ready to go for the trip. We were all together twenty family members. We left from the house exactly at 10.00 pm. So we reached there at 10.15 pm. to the Railway Station and we got the train at 11.00 pm. I was there with my whole family in the train, we had a lots of fun. We played some games. Whenever I was feeling bored in the train, I is to look out of the window and I was able to see different types of waterfalls. It looks so beautiful. I was really enjoying it.So the next day we reached to our destination. From there we had booked one full bus for our whole family. So, only our family members were there in the bus, so I really had a great fun in the bus.And finally we reached to that place. First we had visited St. Francis Xavier church in Mudipu. When we reached there at the entrance of the church, we met some people over there. They had welcomed us in a very politely manner. So we went inside, we were able to see a beautiful garden. So we had clicked some photos over there.
.
And after twenty minutes we attended one mass and after one hour the mass got over. Then we went to meet some priests. They were very happy. We had a great fun talking with them.
And after that we have decided to go for the shopping. And I was really excited. So we did our shopping and then we visited some place .
.
And finally we were ready to go back home. So we reached to the Railway Station and we got the train at around 11.00 pm.
So this was really a great experience in my life. I really had a great fun especially with my family.
.
.
So this was really a great experience in my life. I really had a great fun especially with my family.
Nice place
ReplyDeleteNice article
ReplyDeleteNicely done
ReplyDeleteNicely done
ReplyDelete